Priority Series High Back Executive Managers Chair 8490 by Global
The 8490 model Global Priority series office chair boasts a slim sleek, and supportive design. This luxurious high back office chair features a rigid outer shell that ensures user comfort. Global Priority series chairs are perfect for executive interiors and upscale boardroom environments. Matching mid back and guest models are available from this best selling collection.
This series is constructed with a rigid outer shell that maintains the ergonomic contour and inner seat and back cushion for comfort.
Models can be upholstered in leather, fabric or in combination.
The knee-tilt mechanism features a user-friendly side tension adjustment for convenience and comfort.
Priority is well suited for use in private offices, meeting rooms and conference rooms.
Frames are standard in Black (BK). Optional Polished Aluminum (PA), Chrome (CH) and Tungsten (TUN) frames are available at an upcharge.
23.5w x 23.5d x 46h
Global specializes in the provision of high performance seating equipped with the ergonomic features needed to ensure all day support and good posture. Global office chairs encourage healthy computing habits with user friendly controls that make it easy for users to adapt throughout extended sitting sessions. All Global chairs are backed by a factory warranty. The features and mechanisms listed below will help you choose the perfect chair for your personal operating needs. If you'd like help designing a custom chair, please contact us toll free at 800-867-1411.Chair Mechanisms:
Manufacturer's Limited Lifetime Warranty:
Global warrants that all commercial products are free from defects in material and workmanship, for the life of the products, to the original purchaser. Global will repair or replace, at Global's option, as the sole remedy for any defect covered by the warranty. Global's warranty does not cover the costs of transportation or labor. Repair or replacement will be at Global's option. Global's Warranty Does NOT Cover:
- Failures due to wear and tear
- Failures which result from negligence, abuse, accident or misuse
- Failure to apply, install or maintain products according to Global's written instructions and warnings
- Modifications, attachments or repair methods not approved by Global
- Damage caused by a carrier in transit, or delivery/installation contractors
- The matching of colors, grains or textures (wood, leather, etc.) of natural material and color matching of textiles
- Products exposed to extreme hot or cold temperatures or excessively dry or humid environments
- Colorfastness or the matching of color of textiles
- Damage by markings or staining; damage by sharp objects or imprinting from instruments
- Damage to textiles or laminate and wood surfaces/edges from exposure to sunlight (including UV rays)