Accord Series Mid Back Mesh Office Chair by Global Total Office
Keep it cool and contemporary with this medium back Global Accord chair from Global Total Office. The model 2677LM-2 Global Accord office chair with mesh back and leather seat is the perfect option for upscale conference room and executive seating applications. Designed by Zooey Chu, the Global Accord chair has become an industry favorite and go to option of businesses looking to kick corporate appeal into overdrive.
2677LM-2 Accord Chair Features:
The breathable mesh back promotes airflow and comfort, and gently supports the natural curve of the spine to reduce fatigue during extended meetings.
Other features include polished aluminum arms, soft urethane arm caps, pneumatic seat height adjustment, tilt-tension adjustment and multiple position tilt control lock.
Durable urethane armcaps are soft and warm to the touch.
Tilt-tension adjustment and multiple position tilt-lock control.
25w x 25d x 37h
Global specializes in the provision of high performance seating equipped with the ergonomic features needed to ensure all day support and good posture. Global office chairs encourage healthy computing habits with user friendly controls that make it easy for users to adapt throughout extended sitting sessions. All Global chairs are backed by a factory warranty. The features and mechanisms listed below will help you choose the perfect chair for your personal operating needs. If you'd like help designing a custom chair, please contact us toll free at 800-867-1411.Chair Mechanisms:
Manufacturer's Limited Lifetime Warranty:
Global warrants that all commercial products are free from defects in material and workmanship, for the life of the products, to the original purchaser. Global will repair or replace, at Global's option, as the sole remedy for any defect covered by the warranty. Global's warranty does not cover the costs of transportation or labor. Repair or replacement will be at Global's option. Global's Warranty Does NOT Cover:
- Failures due to wear and tear
- Failures which result from negligence, abuse, accident or misuse
- Failure to apply, install or maintain products according to Global's written instructions and warnings
- Modifications, attachments or repair methods not approved by Global
- Damage caused by a carrier in transit, or delivery/installation contractors
- The matching of colors, grains or textures (wood, leather, etc.) of natural material and color matching of textiles
- Products exposed to extreme hot or cold temperatures or excessively dry or humid environments
- Colorfastness or the matching of color of textiles
- Damage by markings or staining; damage by sharp objects or imprinting from instruments
- Damage to textiles or laminate and wood surfaces/edges from exposure to sunlight (including UV rays)