Global Total Office Aspen Task Chair 2851-3
This comfortable computer chair with modern appeal is an absolute winner in the workplace. The Global Total Office 2851-3 model Aspen office chair provides exceptional lumbar support that will help any user make it through those tough days at the office. This luxurious office seating solution is perfect for active work environments, executive office seating needs, and professional boardroom settings. Choose from a wide range of attractive textile options to compliment your interior.
What makes Aspen unique is the form fitting back profile, the result of years of extensive testing to determine the optimum support for the widest possible range of users and body types.
The back can also be easily and quickly adjusted in height to provide full contact with the lumbar.
Aspen is a chair that not only 'fits' at the beginning of your work day, but also at the end of the work day when you need it most.
25w x 24d x 41h
Global specializes in the provision of high performance seating equipped with the ergonomic features needed to ensure all day support and good posture. Global office chairs encourage healthy computing habits with user friendly controls that make it easy for users to adapt throughout extended sitting sessions. All Global chairs are backed by a factory warranty. The features and mechanisms listed below will help you choose the perfect chair for your personal operating needs. If you'd like help designing a custom chair, please contact us toll free at 800-867-1411.Chair Mechanisms:
Manufacturer's Limited Lifetime Warranty:
Global warrants that all commercial products are free from defects in material and workmanship, for the life of the products, to the original purchaser. Global will repair or replace, at Global's option, as the sole remedy for any defect covered by the warranty. Global's warranty does not cover the costs of transportation or labor. Repair or replacement will be at Global's option. Global's Warranty Does NOT Cover:
- Failures due to wear and tear
- Failures which result from negligence, abuse, accident or misuse
- Failure to apply, install or maintain products according to Global's written instructions and warnings
- Modifications, attachments or repair methods not approved by Global
- Damage caused by a carrier in transit, or delivery/installation contractors
- The matching of colors, grains or textures (wood, leather, etc.) of natural material and color matching of textiles
- Products exposed to extreme hot or cold temperatures or excessively dry or humid environments
- Colorfastness or the matching of color of textiles
- Damage by markings or staining; damage by sharp objects or imprinting from instruments
- Damage to textiles or laminate and wood surfaces/edges from exposure to sunlight (including UV rays)