Global Total Office Granada 24hr. Task Chair TS3212
This heavy duty big and tall office chair from the Global Total Office Granada seating collection is available in a wide range of attractive fabric upholstery options. The TS3212 model Granada office chair supports up to 350 pounds. With top notch ergonomic adjustment features including an adjustable lumbar support, this Granada chair is perfect for all day tasking applications.Features & Specifications:
Features include lumbar back height and an infinite back angle adjustment.
Granada offers a wide selection of optional arms, many of which are adjustable in height, width or angle.
A variety of models are available including armchairs and drafting chairs for coordination throughout the office.
Multi-Tilter models are standard with seat slider (MD).
A Consumers Digest "Best Buy" pick.
Heavy Duty models (rated for multi-shift use for users weighing up to 350 lbs) are available in this series.
26"W x 24"D x 40"H
Global specializes in the provision of high performance seating equipped with the ergonomic features needed to ensure all day support and good posture. Global office chairs encourage healthy computing habits with user friendly controls that make it easy for users to adapt throughout extended sitting sessions. All Global chairs are backed by a factory warranty. The features and mechanisms listed below will help you choose the perfect chair for your personal operating needs. If you'd like help designing a custom chair, please contact us toll free at 800-867-1411.Chair Mechanisms:
Manufacturer's Limited Lifetime Warranty:
Global warrants that all commercial products are free from defects in material and workmanship, for the life of the products, to the original purchaser. Global will repair or replace, at Global's option, as the sole remedy for any defect covered by the warranty. Global's warranty does not cover the costs of transportation or labor. Repair or replacement will be at Global's option. Global's Warranty Does NOT Cover:
- Failures due to wear and tear
- Failures which result from negligence, abuse, accident or misuse
- Failure to apply, install or maintain products according to Global's written instructions and warnings
- Modifications, attachments or repair methods not approved by Global
- Damage caused by a carrier in transit, or delivery/installation contractors
- The matching of colors, grains or textures (wood, leather, etc.) of natural material and color matching of textiles
- Products exposed to extreme hot or cold temperatures or excessively dry or humid environments
- Colorfastness or the matching of color of textiles
- Damage by markings or staining; damage by sharp objects or imprinting from instruments
- Damage to textiles or laminate and wood surfaces/edges from exposure to sunlight (including UV rays)