Global Total Office 2220-3 Weev Series Mesh Back Chair
With it's natural lumbar support and ergonomic design, the model 2220-3 Weev series high back offie chair from Global Total Office provides users with an exceptional sitting experience. This adjustable task chair with sliding seat depth adjustment and multi functional arms is perfect for both home and business computing. The 2220-3 Global Weev series chair is available in a wide range of designer seat color options to compliment the breathable black mesh back.
Sliding seat depth adjustment
Height and width (WA) adjustable GL arms
Armcaps are soft to the touch Self Skinned Urethane (SSU)
Armcaps are depth adjustable (slide forward and backward) to suit user preference.
Vari-Width (WA) Width Adjustable Arm Extensions are standard, allowing the arms to
move away from the seat by 2" on each side to allow space if desired for broader hip widths.
Five legged, injection molded, fiberglass reinforced, nylon "Governor" base
Optional polished Aluminum finish
25w x 24d x 42h
Global specializes in the provision of high performance seating equipped with the ergonomic features needed to ensure all day support and good posture. Global office chairs encourage healthy computing habits with user friendly controls that make it easy for users to adapt throughout extended sitting sessions. All Global chairs are backed by a factory warranty. The features and mechanisms listed below will help you choose the perfect chair for your personal operating needs. If you'd like help designing a custom chair, please contact us toll free at 800-867-1411.Chair Mechanisms:
Manufacturer's Limited Lifetime Warranty:
Global warrants that all commercial products are free from defects in material and workmanship, for the life of the products, to the original purchaser. Global will repair or replace, at Global's option, as the sole remedy for any defect covered by the warranty. Global's warranty does not cover the costs of transportation or labor. Repair or replacement will be at Global's option. Global's Warranty Does NOT Cover:
- Failures due to wear and tear
- Failures which result from negligence, abuse, accident or misuse
- Failure to apply, install or maintain products according to Global's written instructions and warnings
- Modifications, attachments or repair methods not approved by Global
- Damage caused by a carrier in transit, or delivery/installation contractors
- The matching of colors, grains or textures (wood, leather, etc.) of natural material and color matching of textiles
- Products exposed to extreme hot or cold temperatures or excessively dry or humid environments
- Colorfastness or the matching of color of textiles
- Damage by markings or staining; damage by sharp objects or imprinting from instruments
- Damage to textiles or laminate and wood surfaces/edges from exposure to sunlight (including UV rays)