Global Robust Heavy Duty Office Chair - 2526
Heavy duty chair rated for multi shift users up to 500 pounds.
Chair features a black outer border as pictured, with a choice of middle section upholstery for a unique two tone look.
Pneumatic seat height adjustment. Forward and rearward seat tilt with infinite lock and free floating back angle control. Tilt tension control. Robust chairs are standard with a six prong, oval tubular steel base (32" in diameter) in Black (BK) Only.
Solid steel loop style arm. The arm is vinyl dipped to be warm to the touch and impact absorbent.
Arms are width adjustable for an extra 2" on each side, providing additional room and comfort for users.
Side tension adjustment can be reached from a seated position.
Standard with Ultracell high density, high resilient foam on seat and back.
Large diameter 3" black/grey casters, each rated for 225lbs provide easier mobility.
Casters are suitable for hard surface flooring or carpet. There are no caster options for this series.
This series has a two-tone fabric combination as standard. Trim is Silhouette fabric, SL20 Asphalt.
29w x 27.5d x 50.5h
Global specializes in the provision of high performance seating equipped with the ergonomic features needed to ensure all day support and good posture. Global office chairs encourage healthy computing habits with user friendly controls that make it easy for users to adapt throughout extended sitting sessions. All Global chairs are backed by a factory warranty. The features and mechanisms listed below will help you choose the perfect chair for your personal operating needs. If you'd like help designing a custom chair, please contact us toll free at 800-867-1411.Chair Mechanisms:
Manufacturer's Limited Lifetime Warranty:
Global warrants that all commercial products are free from defects in material and workmanship, for the life of the products, to the original purchaser. Global will repair or replace, at Global's option, as the sole remedy for any defect covered by the warranty. Global's warranty does not cover the costs of transportation or labor. Repair or replacement will be at Global's option. Global's Warranty Does NOT Cover:
- Failures due to wear and tear
- Failures which result from negligence, abuse, accident or misuse
- Failure to apply, install or maintain products according to Global's written instructions and warnings
- Modifications, attachments or repair methods not approved by Global
- Damage caused by a carrier in transit, or delivery/installation contractors
- The matching of colors, grains or textures (wood, leather, etc.) of natural material and color matching of textiles
- Products exposed to extreme hot or cold temperatures or excessively dry or humid environments
- Colorfastness or the matching of color of textiles
- Damage by markings or staining; damage by sharp objects or imprinting from instruments
- Damage to textiles or laminate and wood surfaces/edges from exposure to sunlight (including UV rays)