Global Spree Series Mesh Back Office Chair 6040
The Global Total Office 6040 model Spree chair is available in your choice of seat, base, and back color combination. In addition to the Gr. 4 Allante vinyl seat upholstery options listed, the 6040 Spree chair is available in fabric and leather options to meet your individual decor needs. Features:
Spree chair backs are specifically designed to avoid restricting upper body movement allowing the user to easily access space all around their work station.
Lumbar area wraps around the users waist to provide a secure feeling and excellent support.
The seat slides to the rear and reclines while tilting to provide a smooth and comfortable tilt action. Front of the seat does not lift during tilting so the feet stay flat on the floor.
The seat structure is flexible and is suspended over space that allows the seat to move and flex with with user ensuring long-term comfort.
Spree chairs feature a unique seat depth adjustment with controls at your fingertips. Controls are located on either side of the seat so the seat can easily slide and extend the roll out seat edge providing a 1.5" of additional seat depth.
Chairs come standard with height adjustable arms with a 4" range. Arm caps rotate 30 degrees towards keyboard.
A black 5 prong injection molded reinforced nylon base is standard.
Arms attache to the mechanism and are designed to recline with the back movement. Arms will not move away from back.
Spree chairs are standard with side activated tilt tension adjustment feature. Rotate knob through five clicks to select the right chair tension and achieve superior comfort.
Spree chairs are equipped with Global's high quality soft decent pneumatic lift which slowly and gently lowers the height of the chair making it easy to obtain the desired position.
C1 dual wheel carpet casters are standard on all spree chairs.
Available with optional polished aluminum base.Dimensions:
26"W x 25"D x 39"H
Global specializes in the provision of high performance seating equipped with the ergonomic features needed to ensure all day support and good posture. Global office chairs encourage healthy computing habits with user friendly controls that make it easy for users to adapt throughout extended sitting sessions. All Global chairs are backed by a factory warranty. The features and mechanisms listed below will help you choose the perfect chair for your personal operating needs. If you'd like help designing a custom chair, please contact us toll free at 800-867-1411.Chair Mechanisms:
Manufacturer's Limited Lifetime Warranty:
Global warrants that all commercial products are free from defects in material and workmanship, for the life of the products, to the original purchaser. Global will repair or replace, at Global's option, as the sole remedy for any defect covered by the warranty. Global's warranty does not cover the costs of transportation or labor. Repair or replacement will be at Global's option. Global's Warranty Does NOT Cover:
- Failures due to wear and tear
- Failures which result from negligence, abuse, accident or misuse
- Failure to apply, install or maintain products according to Global's written instructions and warnings
- Modifications, attachments or repair methods not approved by Global
- Damage caused by a carrier in transit, or delivery/installation contractors
- The matching of colors, grains or textures (wood, leather, etc.) of natural material and color matching of textiles
- Products exposed to extreme hot or cold temperatures or excessively dry or humid environments
- Colorfastness or the matching of color of textiles
- Damage by markings or staining; damage by sharp objects or imprinting from instruments
- Damage to textiles or laminate and wood surfaces/edges from exposure to sunlight (including UV rays)