Triumph Mid Back Office Chair by Global
The Global 3651-3 model Triumph mid back office chair is perfect for ergonomically correct computing. This posture promoting task chair with adjustable arms and exceptional lumbar support is an absolute winner in terms of both style and performance. Choose from a variety of popular textile options.
This series can be truly customized to the user's needs.
Standard arms are height adjustable with an articulating armpad. Armcaps slide forward, rearward and inward.
Lumbar adjustment knob can be rotated horizontally or vertically to adjust both lumbar support and back height.
Triumph offers ultimate capabilities in ergonomic adjustments!
Frame is standard in polished aluminum with an arched aluminum base.
Polished aluminum back trim complements the aluminum finish and highlights the adjustable lumbar support.
Standard with height adjustable forward swept arms with "sliding armcaps".
26w x 25d x 39.5h
- Height Adjustable Arms
Adjustable Lumbar Support
Global specializes in the provision of high performance seating equipped with the ergonomic features needed to ensure all day support and good posture. Global office chairs encourage healthy computing habits with user friendly controls that make it easy for users to adapt throughout extended sitting sessions. All Global chairs are backed by a factory warranty. The features and mechanisms listed below will help you choose the perfect chair for your personal operating needs. If you'd like help designing a custom chair, please contact us toll free at 800-867-1411.Chair Mechanisms:
Manufacturer's Limited Lifetime Warranty:
Global warrants that all commercial products are free from defects in material and workmanship, for the life of the products, to the original purchaser. Global will repair or replace, at Global's option, as the sole remedy for any defect covered by the warranty. Global's warranty does not cover the costs of transportation or labor. Repair or replacement will be at Global's option. Global's Warranty Does NOT Cover:
- Failures due to wear and tear
- Failures which result from negligence, abuse, accident or misuse
- Failure to apply, install or maintain products according to Global's written instructions and warnings
- Modifications, attachments or repair methods not approved by Global
- Damage caused by a carrier in transit, or delivery/installation contractors
- The matching of colors, grains or textures (wood, leather, etc.) of natural material and color matching of textiles
- Products exposed to extreme hot or cold temperatures or excessively dry or humid environments
- Colorfastness or the matching of color of textiles
- Damage by markings or staining; damage by sharp objects or imprinting from instruments
- Damage to textiles or laminate and wood surfaces/edges from exposure to sunlight (including UV rays)