Superior Laminate Height Adjustable Desk and Storage Cabinet Combo by Offices To Go
The Superior Laminate Collection from Offices To Go offers exceptional versatility, value, and appeal. This line of professional furniture from Offices To Go makes it easy to maximize square footage and productivity with a wide range of modular components. The desks, tables, and storage furniture from the Superior Laminate collection are typically available for quick-ship in attractive finish options.
Height Adjustable Dual Stage Base
4 Programmable Positions
Encourages Continuous Movement and Posture Changes
Ideal for Home and Business Environments
Quick Ship Finish Options
(1) OTGHABASE2 - Height Adjustable Base
(1) SL7130TOP - 71" x 30" Laminate Desk/Table Top
(1) SL3622MSF - Mixed Storage Unit w/ Lock - 36"W x 22"D x 29.5"H
(1) SL3622SC - Storage Cabinet w/ Lock - 36"W x 22"D x 29.5"H
(1) SL22BFM - Fox File Mobile Pedestal w/ Lock - 16"W x 22"D x 19"H
(1) SL4824TOP - Rectangular Work Surface - 24"D x 48"W x 1"H
(1) SL7124TOP - Rectangular Work Surface - 24"D x 71"W x 1"H
(1) SL7122TOP - 71" x 22" Common Top for Storage Cabinets
Height Adjustable Desk - 71"W x 30"D
Storage Cabinets w/ Common Top - 72"W x 22"D
The Offices To Go Superior Laminate collection provides unrivaled value, quality, and appeal. This full service line of commercial office furniture includes fashionable executive workstations, stand alone desks, professional conference tables, and modular storage components. With the Superior Laminate series you can create private office interiors, as well as collaborative work environments and corporate gathering areas. If you're shopping for new office furniture on a budget, there's no better option than Superior Laminate.
- Four contemporary options include Autumn Walnut (AWL), American Mahogany (AML), American Dark Cherry (ADC), and American Espresso (AEL) all accented with 3mm matching "Super Edges"
- Autumn Walnut (AWL) and American Espresso (AEL) components are standard with silver handles
- American Mahogany (AML) and American Dark Cherry (ADC) components are standard with black handles
- Sold individually or as apart of pre-configured typicals to simplify remodeling
- Scratch and stain resistant laminate surfaces
- Attractive handle pulls
- Grommets are standard on desks, returns, bridges, credenzas, and extended corners for wire management
- Multiple sizes, shapes, and styles available to meet the needs of any project
- Custom configurations available
- Conference tables available in 71", 95", and 120" lengths
- Meeting tables available in 36", 42", and 48" variations
- Conference tables feature oval surfaces
- Meeting tables feature round surfaces
- Conference tables feature modesty panels for structural support
- Standard reception desk shell is 71" wide
- A reversible 42" return is available to create right and left handed L shaped stations
- Optional pedestals and matching Superior Laminate storage components are available to create at-hand storage
- Box and file drawers feature full extension ball bearing drawer slides
- Lateral files come equipped with a mechanical safety interlock
- Pedestals, lateral files, and multi-storage files are designed to connect to the appropriate desk, credenza, and return shells
- Greenguard indoor air quality certified. All Offices To Go Superior Laminate desking is in compliance with stringent emission guidelines set out by the Greenguard Environmental Institute under the standards for low emitting products and materials.
Offices To Go warrants its products to be free from defects in material and workmanship subject to the limitations below. This warranty is made by Offices To Go only to original end user customers acquiring the product directly from authorized Offices To Go dealers. The customer's sole remedy under this warranty is limited to repair or replacement at Offices To Go's option. Consent from Offices To Go must be obtained before any work is performed. This warranty shall not apply to any products which must be replaced do to normal wear and tear, negligence, abuse or "accident", shipping damage or product use other than in accordance with written instruction or warnings. It will also not apply when product has been modified or altered, repaired or refurbished by someone other than Offices To Go. This warranty does not covered the cost of transportation or labor. Offices To Go can make no warranty that any of its products are suitable for any particular purpose and can make not other warranties, expressed or implied. In no event shall Offices To Go be liable in either tort or contract for any loss or direct, special, incidental, consequential, or exemplary damages.
This warranty is not valid if the products are used for rental purposes.
Under this warranty, claims must be made within the folding periods from the original date of purchase: (a) non-moving parts are warranted for 5 years; (b) drawers, slides, leveling glides, locks and other moving parts are warranted for two years; (c) gas cylinders, mechanisms and other moving parts are warranted for two years; and (d) upholstery materials and foam are warranted for two years.
Desking warranty is based on an eight hour, single shift work day. Seating warranty is based on an eight hour, single shift work day for users weighing up to 250 pounds. NOTE: Select light duty stacking chairs; OTG11693, OTG11694, OTG11696, and OTG11697, are warranted for users weighing up to 200 pounds.
Four contemporary laminate finish options