|Woodstock Marketing Joe Conference Chair|
When the time comes to remodel your boardroom, rest assured you'll be met with a massive selection of furniture and seating. In all honesty, it can be a bit overwhelming for the average shopper. That being said, we're here to help! Today on the OfficeAnything.com blog we'll provide you with the tips, tricks, and product suggestions you need to select the best boardroom chairs for your business.
Set A Budget
First things first, you've got to set a budget. When it comes to boardroom remodeling projects, seating will be one of your biggest expenses. Quality conference chairs typically range from approximately $250.00 to $500.00 in price. While luxury options are available for thousands of dollars more, we'll focus on the price point where most shoppers tend to land.
The best way to set a budget for boardroom seating is to determine how many guests you hope to accommodate in your space and multiply that number by the price per chair you're able to invest. For example, if you need to accommodate 8 individuals in your conference room and your per-chair budget is $300.00, you're total chair budget will be $2400.00.
|Eurotech Manchester Executive Boardroom Chair|
Determine What Will Fit
Boardroom chairs come in all shapes and sizes. There's bulky executive style boardroom chairs, sleek European style boardroom chairs, and space saving nesting chairs from nearly every reputable brand on the planet.
On average, you'll want to provide each boardroom guest with about 3' of personal table space to utilize throughout gathering sessions. This means that a 10' boardroom table can accommodate 3 individuals per side and likely 1 more on each end (depending on table shape) for a total of 8 people.
Pro Tip: Don't over do it! All too often businesses think they need to design a conference room to accommodate dozens of people when their average meeting typically has no more than 6 guests. Don't purchase too many chairs and leave your table feeling overly crowded. You can always add tablet chairs or lounge style guest seating around the perimeter of your space that can be utilized when needed.
|Global Prefer Boardroom Chair|
Style is important, but comfort reigns supreme. Before purchasing the hottest modern office chairs on the market, be sure to look into the ergonomic benefits each chair offers. Each style of boardroom chair will have unique benefits to consider. We've provided a short breakdown below to help you during the selection process.
Executive Style Boardroom Chairs
- Executive style boardroom chairs are typically found in traditionally inspired interiors. They feature ample padding but they take up a lot of space. They're nice for businesses that host lengthy meetings.
European Style Boardroom Chairs
- European style boardroom chairs are sleek and contemporary. Commonly referred to as "ribbed back chairs" Euro style boardroom seating solutions are great for creating an upscale look. With Euro style chairs you'll save space when compared to most other styles. That being said, Euro style boardroom chairs are better suited for meetings that last less than an hour or two as they won't come with many adjustable ergonomic features. If you host short gathering sessions, they're an excellent option that will also save you money.
|Moda Boardroom Chair|
Space Saving Boardroom Chairs
- Space saving boardroom chair styles including both stacking and nesting options that have become very popular in recent years. They're far from traditional and commonly used by businesses on a budget that are restricted by limited square footage. When you look at space saving boardroom chairs, don't be fooled into thinking they're uncomfortable because they look smaller. If you have the opportunity to test popular options in person, you'll be pleasantly surprised by the amount of support they provide.
|Novello Boardroom Chair|
While simple, this tip is also very important. While black leather boardroom chairs will always have their place, businesses in 2020 are branching out from traditional tones. If you're ready to think outside the box, consider fashion forward color options like gray, blue, red, and even green to help personalize your interior.
Pro Tip: When considering color options, it's always helpful to know what furniture finish you'll be going with. It's for this reason that you'll likely want to have and idea of what boardroom furniture you'll be purchasing before investing in new seating.
Know What's Trending
Before making your final selection it's very important research the latest seating trends. You can do simple Google searches with key phrases like "popular boardroom chairs". You might also consider visiting sharing sites like Pinterest for ideas. In the long run, there's no substitute for visiting a local showroom in your area. If you don't have a showroom, feel free to simply give us or your dealer of choice a call direct to discuss what options are super popular. We've provided a list of boardroom seating trends to consider below.
|Jeo Quilted Back Boardroom Chair|
Boardroom Seating Trends 2020
- Sleek Euro Style Chairs (also referred to as ribbed back chairs)
- Gray and White Leather Upholstery Options
- Flip Seat Nesting Chairs That Save Space
- Easy To Clean Polypropylene Chairs
- Polished Chrome Arms and Bases
- Contemporary Mesh Color Options (Blue, Lime Green, Red etc.)
Nearly 90% of consumers read reviews online before making a purchase. In a world filled with tons of cheap knock offs and imitations, you don't want to be fooled into buying sub par seating that isn't intended for commercial use. Reviews from consumers in addition to product demonstration videos will help you make an educated purchase that leaves you with chairs that are built to last. If you can't find reviews on a particular chair, you can always search for brand reviews as well.
|Apply Wood Boardroom Chair|
Reputable Boardroom Seating Brands
- Global Furniture Group
- Woodstock Marketing
- Eurotech Seating
- Offices To Go
- Wyatt Seating
2020's Best Boardroom Chairs
You may have noticed the chairs placed throughout today's post. They're top rated models from brands you can trust! When shopping for new boardroom chairs for your business, rest assured the options showcased here have been carefully picked and won't let you down. These chairs offer an exceptional combination of value and quality that can be trusted in your space.