Global Concorde Executive Chair 2400-18
Sit in luxury with this executive high back multi tilter. The Global Total Office model 2400-18 Concorde series executive chair offers top of the line ergonomic features for improved workplace posture. Concorde executive chairs are available in a wide range of attractive leather upholstery options.
Push button adjustability from the arms of the chair.
Luxurious aircraft seating technology for the executive office.
Contract grade leather.
26"W x 28"D x 48"H
Why We Love It:
In a world filled with expensive office chairs, the Concorde is actually worth the investment. This elite seating solution combines form and functionality to create one of the most comfortable office chairs ever made. Once you sit in a Concorde chair, you'll never settle for anything less. With ample padding, user friendly controls, and an unrivaled commitment to ergonomics, the Concorde distinguishes itself as the premiere choice of business executives.
Global specializes in the provision of high performance seating equipped with the ergonomic features needed to ensure all day support and good posture. Global office chairs encourage healthy computing habits with user friendly controls that make it easy for users to adapt throughout extended sitting sessions. All Global chairs are backed by a factory warranty. The features and mechanisms listed below will help you choose the perfect chair for your personal operating needs. If you'd like help designing a custom chair, please contact us toll free at 800-867-1411.Chair Mechanisms:
Manufacturer's Limited Lifetime Warranty:
Global warrants that all commercial products are free from defects in material and workmanship, for the life of the products, to the original purchaser. Global will repair or replace, at Global's option, as the sole remedy for any defect covered by the warranty. Global's warranty does not cover the costs of transportation or labor. Repair or replacement will be at Global's option. Global's Warranty Does NOT Cover:
- Failures due to wear and tear
- Failures which result from negligence, abuse, accident or misuse
- Failure to apply, install or maintain products according to Global's written instructions and warnings
- Modifications, attachments or repair methods not approved by Global
- Damage caused by a carrier in transit, or delivery/installation contractors
- The matching of colors, grains or textures (wood, leather, etc.) of natural material and color matching of textiles
- Products exposed to extreme hot or cold temperatures or excessively dry or humid environments
- Colorfastness or the matching of color of textiles
- Damage by markings or staining; damage by sharp objects or imprinting from instruments
- Damage to textiles or laminate and wood surfaces/edges from exposure to sunlight (including UV rays)
free from defects in material and workmanship for as long as theoriginal end user owns the product or 25 years in the case of acorporate end user. Some time limits apply to certain parts andcomponents.
This warranty covers the following product categories:
Desks, Modular Furniture and Tables