Global 2736MB Graphic Mesh Back Chair
This versatile mesh back office chair designed by Zooey Chu is perfect for daily tasking, conference room, and training area applications. The 2736MB model Graphic series armless mesh chair with a 5 star bases promotes good posture and healthy operating with an ergonomically correct design. Choose from a variety of attractive color combinations to meet your specific decor needs.
The chair back features a new mechanism that places the pivot point directly below the operator's hips allowing both the user and the chair back to pivot from the same point in a natural motion.
Graphic's slim, Euro-style back is contoured side to side for comfort and top to bottom, integrating a lumbar support. Back options include fully upholstered, breathable mesh and a durable textured nylon back.
The chair back is designed to pivot from a point directly below the users hips resulting in a natural, ergonomic motion.
The tilt tension can be adjusted to balance the user's body weight. The chair's back can be locked in either an upright or reclined position. Seat height and arm height are independently adjustable.
24 x 24 x 36
Global specializes in the provision of high performance seating equipped with the ergonomic features needed to ensure all day support and good posture. Global office chairs encourage healthy computing habits with user friendly controls that make it easy for users to adapt throughout extended sitting sessions. All Global chairs are backed by a factory warranty. The features and mechanisms listed below will help you choose the perfect chair for your personal operating needs. If you'd like help designing a custom chair, please contact us toll free at 800-867-1411.Chair Mechanisms:
Manufacturer's Limited Lifetime Warranty:
Global warrants that all commercial products are free from defects in material and workmanship, for the life of the products, to the original purchaser. Global will repair or replace, at Global's option, as the sole remedy for any defect covered by the warranty. Global's warranty does not cover the costs of transportation or labor. Repair or replacement will be at Global's option. Global's Warranty Does NOT Cover:
- Failures due to wear and tear
- Failures which result from negligence, abuse, accident or misuse
- Failure to apply, install or maintain products according to Global's written instructions and warnings
- Modifications, attachments or repair methods not approved by Global
- Damage caused by a carrier in transit, or delivery/installation contractors
- The matching of colors, grains or textures (wood, leather, etc.) of natural material and color matching of textiles
- Products exposed to extreme hot or cold temperatures or excessively dry or humid environments
- Colorfastness or the matching of color of textiles
- Damage by markings or staining; damage by sharp objects or imprinting from instruments
- Damage to textiles or laminate and wood surfaces/edges from exposure to sunlight (including UV rays)