River Large Waiting Room Furniture Set by Global
Enjoy the modular benefits and versatility of River. This commercial quality lounge and reception area collection offers seating layouts that help create upscale welcoming areas while simplifying the remodeling process. Choose from a wide range of attractive upholstery options and laminate table finishes. Power ports and USB inputs improve the visitor experience.
(1) 7705NAW3 - Armless 2 Seat High Back Chair w/ Right Power/USB - 48.5"W x 29.5"D x 41.5"H
(1) 7705NAW1 - Armless 2 Seat High Back Chair w/ Left Power/USB - 48.5"W x 29.5"D x 41.5"H
(1) 7708NA - Armless 3 Seat High Back Chair - 72.5"W x 29.5"D x 41.5"H
(1) 7708NAW3 - Armless 3 Seat High Back Chairs with Right Power/USB - 72.5"W x 29.5"D x 41.5"H
(1) 7708NAW1 - Armless 3 Seat High Back Chairs with Left Power/USB - 72.5"W x 29.5"D x 41.5"H
(2) 7717 - Armless High Back Corner Chairs - 38"W x 38"D x 41.5"H
(3) 7745 - Square Laminate Laptop/Side Table - 16"W x 16"D x 25.25"H
River is a modular seating series that is composed of modular linking units in straight, curved and corner units. Soft seating models are available with standard height, high and extended backs. All linking units can be used together in limitless combinations to maximize square footage and the visitor experience.
The unique tapered legs (swaged legs) are made of welded steel, heavy duty construction, with each leg bolted directly to the frame. The extremely robust construction insures trouble free performance in any environment. All units except for the Laptop Tables have the same leg height of 6.5”. The leg height makes it easier to clean under the product.
Each leg is standard with adjustable black leveling glides and are non-marking. Wood legs and casters are not available.
All cushions are fixed and non-removable (cushions will not migrate). Perimeter seams feature a decorative single stitch detail, which makes seams lay flat and adds extra seam strength.
Seating frames are heavy duty with interlocking plywood, puzzle box construction, made for rugged active environments. Seats are high density with highly resilient foam and are equipped with a synthetic rubberized webbing suspension system for extra comfort.
Front edge or face of the seat, angles slightly inward, so feet have freedom of movement and shoe heels don’t rub on the seat. This inward slanting matches the inward angles of the back. Benches and connecting end tables also reflect the inward angles on the front and back faces, so all units coordinate in visual appearance.
Most units can be ganged together with a quick connect, disconnect feature. Ganging hardware is standard and is factory installed. Ganging hardware swivels out of sight when not in use.