Solar Drafting Chair by Global
This contemporary mesh drafting chair from the Global Total Office Solar seating collection provides exceptional support and comfort. The 8457S model Solar drafting chair is available in 4 mesh color options.Features:
A beautifully fluid structure and integrated mesh surface come together in this new design from Paul Brooks.
Features a one-piece seat, back, fixed arm frame.
Matching base is available in Alabaster (8457 Shown) or Asphalt plastic finishes.
Four mesh seating surface colors available: Midnight, Storm, Ivory and Dove.
An integrated swivel tilt function (with no control mechanism), along with a seat height adjustment feature are standard.
23.25w x 25d x 42h
Global specializes in the provision of high performance seating equipped with the ergonomic features needed to ensure all day support and good posture. Global office chairs encourage healthy computing habits with user friendly controls that make it easy for users to adapt throughout extended sitting sessions. All Global chairs are backed by a factory warranty. The features and mechanisms listed below will help you choose the perfect chair for your personal operating needs. If you'd like help designing a custom chair, please contact us toll free at 800-867-1411.Chair Mechanisms:
Manufacturer's Limited Lifetime Warranty:
Global warrants that all commercial products are free from defects in material and workmanship, for the life of the products, to the original purchaser. Global will repair or replace, at Global's option, as the sole remedy for any defect covered by the warranty. Global's warranty does not cover the costs of transportation or labor. Repair or replacement will be at Global's option. Global's Warranty Does NOT Cover:
- Failures due to wear and tear
- Failures which result from negligence, abuse, accident or misuse
- Failure to apply, install or maintain products according to Global's written instructions and warnings
- Modifications, attachments or repair methods not approved by Global
- Damage caused by a carrier in transit, or delivery/installation contractors
- The matching of colors, grains or textures (wood, leather, etc.) of natural material and color matching of textiles
- Products exposed to extreme hot or cold temperatures or excessively dry or humid environments
- Colorfastness or the matching of color of textiles
- Damage by markings or staining; damage by sharp objects or imprinting from instruments
- Damage to textiles or laminate and wood surfaces/edges from exposure to sunlight (including UV rays)