Volante Sit To Stand Desktop Workstation by Systematix
Kick ergonomic functionality and efficiency into high gear with this best selling desktop sit-stand workstation from Systematix. The Volante desktop workstation easily fits onto a 24" deep desk with added room for personal adjustment. When compared to competing variations like the VariDesk, the Volante sit to stand desk excels with it's smooth and quiet perfromance. The Volante sit to stand ergonomic workstation can be used effectively with a wide range of Systematix office accessories including user friendly monitor arms for improved performance.
Ships fully assembled
Compact footprint allowing it to fit onto a 24" deep desk
Gas assisted height adjustment provides smooth, quiet and infinite height adjustment
Primary work surface can be extended 20" above the desk
Large useable primary work surface accommodates 2 x 24" monitors, monitor arms, an Apple kMac or laptop with monitor
20 degrees of keyboard surface tilt
Keyboard surface adjusts with the primary work surface for improved ergonomics
Primary work surface grommet allows for cable management and attachment of a monitor arm
Supports up to 35 pounds.
Weighs 40 pounds. Light enough for simple install and moving from station to station
The Systematix Volante sit to stand workstation offers exceptional versatility and ergonomic benefits. This height adjustable desktop attachment encourages continuous movement in the workplace and reduces the need for extended sitting sessions that cause fatigue, poor blood flow, and serious health issues. With the Volante you can transition quickly and easily between positions to stay active. This commercial quality sit to stand station is ready for the demands of the modern workplace and is compatible with any 24" deep operating surface.Features:
- Ships fully assembled. No tools are required making it easy to retrofit to existing office spaces.
- Compact footprint. The Volante easily fits on a 24" deep desk with added room for personal adjustment.
- Gas assisted height adjustment - Provides smooth, quiet and infinite height adjustment. Users can easily set the Volante workstation to their ideal ergonomic position.
- Primary work surface can be extended 20" above the desk.
- An wide adjustment range accommodates a greater variety of users than comparable stations.
- 20 degrees of keyboard tilt allows the user to infinitely adjust the keyboard surface for an ergonomic typing position while sitting or standing.
- Keyboard surface adjusts with the primary work surface for an improved ergonomic experience when compared to competing models that offer just one operating surface.
- A primary work surface grommet allows for cable management and attachment of a monitor arm to improve ergonomic functionality and to clear the secondary work surface.
- The Volante station supports up to 35 lbs. of technology.
- Unit weighs 40 pounds and is light enough for simple installation and moving from desk-to-desk as needed.